Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A Classmate I'm Thankful For

     Out of all the blogs we have written so far this year, this one has to be the strangest. We have to write about a classmate we're thankful for. Well Maya Valentine is someone I'm thankful for, not only as my classmate, but also as one of my bestest friends. There is never a time when we are not together. We're like two peas in a pod. She's the salt to my pepper, the peanut butter to my jelly, the frosting to my cake, and the milk to my oreos.
     In all honesty, I don't think I can say this about any of my other friends. Maya and I have been close knit since the beginning of freshman year and we have only gotten closer. This year we only have two classes together and English happens to to be the only class where we can actually talk to one another. We also happen to be on the Poms team together and this has ultimately brought us closer together. We always try to help one another as far as giving advice, being a listening ear, or sparing each other a dollar every now and then. We even have our days when make each other mad but we never go the whole day without talking. We always keep each other lauging with all of our inside jokes and she lifts my spirits up when I'm just having a bad day. With her, there is never a dull moment and I know I can always count on her. Love you Maya!

No comments:

Post a Comment